Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Heading west!

I'm terribly sorry for the radio silence over the past few days. We were thrown for a bit of a loop when DSG found out last thursday he was accepted into (little drumroll):


Orientation starts 8/9 so we are in a mad dash to try and figure out what happens next.  Tricky thing is we still have a wedding to finish planning and as of Friday less than 3 months to do it in!  Our lease it up this month which works out pretty nicely but there is still  lots to do! Let's review - my 2 bridal showers (I'm that lucky to have my mom and FML throw me one), a friends bachelorette in Miami and wedding in CT, pack up our NYC apt, move out, find a new apt in Columbus, move in, finish up things at work in NYC, find a new job in Columbus, start said job, finish wedding planning, and get married - the "I can do this" mantras are in full gear :)  

Who knows anything about apt hunting in Columbus?

No comments:

Post a Comment