Friday, July 6, 2012

Mason Jar Frenzy

It's well known that the use of mason jars in home and wedding decor is huge right now.  I will be using them throughout our wedding weekend and hope to bring a little twist to the classic ideas.  I just picked up 4 mason jars at a local dollar store (they we're $2.50 each - still a good deal) and am already itching to get them incorporated into our apt somehow!  There's still 3 months until our wedding, I'm not just letting them go unused until then!  Here are some of my favorite uses:


Classic flower vase

This could be the solution for my goal to grow my own herbs

Cake in a mason jar - yes please!

Storage

Great way to drink more water, and I love the idea of adding things like fruit or mint

Pretty homemade gifts

It's insnae the number of uses these simple pretty jars have. I was planning on selling the mass amount I bought for the wedding but may need to rethink that..


No comments:

Post a Comment