Friday, April 13, 2012



Welcome to Inside Out! 


This is my place to let it all out and escape from tiring work days and the never ending to do list.  Since this is my first post what better way to begin than to get to know me – so here we go:

Me in 10 seconds: Born and raised outside of Boston, boarding school in CT, college in upstate NY, first job out in Chicago and now bringing it all back to NYC where I work in advertising.

The highlights:
-          I have an OCD with even numbers (alarm is set for 6:44 never 6:45 – that kinda crazy)
-          I’m 5’1”, on a good day
-          I’m addicted to traveling, even though I’m terrified of flying.  I spent 4 month abroad in York, England and spent much of my time there traveling all over Europe.  I wish I could do it again and again.
-          I have never been to Italy – even though I was in Europe for 4 months.  What is wrong with me
-          This October I’ll be marrying my best friend DSG – there’s never a day that I don’t think I’m the luckiest girl
-          2 quotes I live by: ‘Everything Happens for a Reason.” & “In the end it’s not the years in your life that count it’s the life in your years.”
-          I actually watch commercials (except during Gossip Girl)
-          I ride horses or still believe I do even though I haven’t in over a year and miss it every day
-          I hate decision making and a lot of times I rely on rock, paper, scissors with DSG or eenie-meenie-miney-mo
-          St. Maarten is my home away from home

 The Obsessions:
-          Horses and puppies
-          Spring cleaning
-          Family, my Mom and Dad are my superheroes, my little sister is just awesome
-          Finding ways to add pink into our apt without DSG hating it
-          Celebrations
-          Finding ways to have fun, enjoy life and be a kid again
-          Memories – I keep too many things as ‘memories’ but end up loving it when I go through them all
-          Finding truth in what my Dad always taught me: ‘It’s not work if you love it.’

Stay tuned for a bountiful assortment of posts from design to recipes to everyday thoughts – it’s sure to be a whirlwind J

~ Let it Out ~

No comments:

Post a Comment