Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's Coming..







 Chilly mornings, pumpkin spiced lattes, boots and cozy sweaters, pretty trees - I could keep going on forever on the reasons I love fall.  I went for an early run this morning and felt the first hint of a chilly morning.  Don't get me wrong it's still absolutely summer and I'm loving it, and I'm actually hoping for a little extended summer so that when 10/13 rolls around it will be that just beginning of fall kinda crisp chilly but yet warm weather (yes temperature can be crispy). I haven't even be able to glance at any fall lines that are coming out with all the wedding projects to do, but I plan on taking an afternoon sometime in late September to put down all things wedding and prepare for my favorite season. Two absolute musts on my list:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment