Monday, August 13, 2012

Life Update

No, I haven't given up on blogging, but the past 3 weeks have been some of the most difficult/crazy weeks of my life, that said I know it could be worse so I'm am grateful for every day we get closer to the big day - as of today it's 2 months away and it seems like just yesterday I was saying 'yes'.  So back to life, right now DSG is already out in Ohio while I'm living up in Westchester with my FILs as I'm still working in NYC and trying to find a job out in Columbus.  So I am basically living out of suitcases while trying to finalize the wedding, find a new job and keep on top of everything at my current job - not the easiest of tasks.  Honestly, while there is so much to do over the next 2 months and I love planning all the wedding stuff and am having a lot of fun with our DIY projects, I really cannot wait until the day after the wedding when I realize I am married to my best friend and can go back to just life.  We have a great apartment in Columbus that I am so excited to spruce up but I know I just won't have the time to before the wedding.  So we'll kinda be camping in our new place until things settle down.  I promise to start posting a little more on pre-wedding things (I started my beauty regiment that I'll share later this week) and once the wedding is over I'll have some fun wedding posts as well as a large amount will be dedicated towards apt before and afters.  For now here's a sneak peak of the new place and what we're living in as of now:

Yes, that would be DSG thumb in the upper left corner - such photo skills he has :)

No comments:

Post a Comment