Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Delicious Meal Courtesy of The Everygirl


Last night I took a whirl at one of the 5 meals for less than $50 (veggie version) put together by The Everygirl
and made the Zucchini Fritters.  Holy moly they were yummy, DSG was very pleased considering there was no meat involved.  I added some walnuts and a little parm to the salad, since cheese makes everything better, and with the easy lemon dressing I will definitely be making this salad much more often.  I also can't wait to make the fritters again.  This time around I'll try ringing out the water from the shredded zucchini and squash so I can get them a bit crispier.  Lastly, the yougurt dipping sauce (!!)  put that on the side of every one of my meals from now on and I will be happy!  Bravo to The Everygirl
can't wait to try the rest of the recipes!


No comments:

Post a Comment