Thursday, May 31, 2012

Registry Decisions
Registries are one of the best parts of planning a wedding - right?!  Not so much for me - registering for gifts involves more decisions than a person should ever need to make while visiting one (or four in my case)       store(s).  Don't get me wrong I still love it, but we started our registry over 5 months ago and it only has about 50 items on it so far - 10 of which are not available any more (damn you Pottery Barn and your seasonal items).  Given my first shower in less than 2 months DSG and I have dedicated this weekend to finishing up our registry.  Without a doubt I know the hardest decision while be China for me - way too many choices that are all amazing, here's a peek:





   


Very fitting for my new obsession with pretty polka dots -

Solids, stripes, patterns, floral, color, white, ivory, gold rimmed the list goes on.  I think I know my top choice but will likely cave last minute and add 1 or 2 other into the mix as I alwasy do when trying to make decsisions.

Anyone have any tips for deciding on China?!

No comments:

Post a Comment