Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

I apologize for the 5 day hiatus.  My weekend was packed full and I was so busy enjoying time with my family I didn't even capture it well with any pictures.  Really all that's on my iphone is close to 30 snapshots of this guy: 

I swear he could be a dog model

My boys sleeping in

We started off the long weekend with our engagement session on Friday.  The first 5 minutes were a bit awkward but Eric our amazing photographer helps us through the awkwardness and before we knew we were totally comfortable being models - there was a lot of laughing involved throughout the shoot.  I can't wait to see the pictures!

DSG and I with Eric our photographer who is just AWESOME.  Ps this is my hair after the shoot at the beginning it was all pretty with wavy curliness - any trick to making curls last?!

Saturday was spent with the family going over wedding agendas and then a family BBQ - so much fun I forgot to take any pics to documnent it.

Sunday we first met with our family friend, Karen, who will be the one marrying us :)  Yet another person involved in our wedding that is AWESOME.  Since she doesn't know Dave she spent some time getting to know him and his family.  We'll be seeing her throughout the summer as well so I love how she'll really be taking to time to get to know us as a couple.  I think the ceremony will be so special with her.

We continued on to a Wedding at Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge where this guy greeted us at check-in:

New favorite hotel - yep!

This was the first wedding of all of our friends and it was so special to be able to celebrate with them.  I couldn't get over how happy they looked walking back down the aisle.  Although I was a bit of a detail freak - pointing out every little thing I liked to Dave, we were able to take a step back and really get excited that our wedding in just around the corner! 


Wedding celebrations!

Finally Monday we heading back to Bedford Hills and celebrated DSG's step-dad BDay - again so much family fun I have no pics.  I will get better I promise.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment