Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wedding Reveal

All my life my family has been my Mom, Dad and my sis - and I love it, but come October I will officially be a part of DSG's larger than large family, I'm talking 20 people at Sunday dinner large and I love that too!  One things for sure I'll have no shortage of ring bearers and flowers girls at the wedding!  As long as naps are taken and maybe a bit of bribery to walk down the aisle is involved, I'll have a total of 4 - 1 flower girl, 2 ring bearer and 1 TBD as DSG's step-sis is due any day!  Jada is the oldest and the pro of all flower girls; she totally has a style of her own and has already decided how she will be doing her hair, which I love.  Seeing as she growing every second we'll be waiting til the end of summer to get her dress but I’ve still found some looks that I love: 




As for the boys, I have my heart dead set on this look:

The spikey hair kills me

And there's still a part of me that hopes to be able to get this guy involed:


 I think he could totally pull this off:




No comments:

Post a Comment