Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Laundry Heaven

With the construction of my parent's new house finishing up it's now getting into the interior design scheme.  Of course my mom would not let me have any say over many things - but she did give me...the LAUNDRY ROOM.  Jackpot - but actually really I'm psyched no lie.  Right now I have to drag my laundry down to our building basement and pay close to $6 for one load - needless to say I HATE doing laundry.  A laundry room haven is a must for DSG’s and my future home (looking like 3+ years down the road of course).  You can really be creative and turn a laundry room into a beautiful extension of any home.  I mean I WANT to do laundry in these pretty spaces:



Love that this room has pretty windows and is just a step away from outside


All images via


And if you haven't check it out already, Bailey's laundry room it's pretty fantastic as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment