Thursday, June 14, 2012

Weekend's here!

TTIT or really my Friday since my weekend starts tonight!  Tomorrow I head off to Aspen with 7 of my closest girlfriends and the best wedding party a girl could ask for!  I've never been and cannot wait to be in this gorgeous place -





  I am so excited and very distracted here at work.  Almost everything is a surprise that I have left up to my sister who is my MOH - I cannot wait/a wee nervous to see what she has planned!  The only thing I know we'll be doing is a bit of this:



I will be the one in the front screaming/laughing uncontrollably

I of course have no outfits planned yet and will most likely be running around trying to put something together tonight but at least I treated myself to a fitting bachelorette mani last night:

I'm seeing this new trend more and decided to try it out for this weekend - have to say it is quite fun!

I most likely will not be posting tomorrow, so I wish everyone a wonderful weekend.  I'll leave you off with a pretty little picture of Central Park on my walk to work this morning.  After 3 days of yucky rainy weather it was perfect this morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment