Thursday, June 21, 2012

Modern Dining

Good news I may have a bit more say in my parents new house than I originally thought!  They've had my grandma's dining room set and were planning to use that in the new house but now my mom is thinking the house may be too modern for it, which is good A. because I get to help find a new set and B. I can hopefully finagle my way into getting my grandma's set - win win for me.  So I've been searching around for some modern dining inspiration.  I find myself drawn to the more rustic modern vibes - which I'm not sure is exactly the route my parents want since the new house is much more ocean/beachy vs countryside style.  Still I'm loving these big farm tables...








Any ideas for a modern dining space with a causual oceanside twist?

No comments:

Post a Comment