Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

Thought I'd join in on a Wedding Wednesday post since my engagement pictures just came in last night!  Before we get to the pictures I have to give a sincere shout out to Eric Laurits - our photographer.  I feel the need to make up an adjective to describe his work - hollymollycraztastic - yea he's that good and DSG and I are not the most camera friendly people.  Eric made us feel completely comfortable during the shoot and he is such a fun, easy and down-to earth person to work with, I'd recommend him to anyone.  I was amazed with each photo and it was so hard to go through and choose which ones to feature.  After our together session, I am so excited that he’ll be taking our wedding pictures as well.  I can't imagine how the pictures can get better but somehow I know he'll bring it!  He truly does tell stories through his photography and I am so excited for him to tell ours.  Now let's get to the pics!


3 comments:

  1. beautiful pics! Eric Laurits was our photographer too AND it looks like we have the same engagement ring setting...crazy coincidences.

    ReplyDelete